This week’s deals for Xbox players with Live-gold membership has been revealed.
The most exciting title is The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, which is discounted with 30%. The deal is available to September 7. See the other offers <a href=”http://majornelson.com/2015/08/31/this-weeks-deals-with-gold-and-spotlight-sale-18/”><b>right here</b></a>.
- Online storage capacity increase — PS4 online storage capacity has increased from 1GB to 10GB for all PS Plus members. In 3.00 system software, you’ll see that we added a handy usage meter to monitor your available storage capacity, and a new Auto-Upload menu has been added to Application Saved Data Management.
- YouTube live — PS4 owners will be able to livestream gameplay to YouTube. Livestreams will be viewable across YouTube, including on the new YouTube Gaming mobile app and website.
- Events — A new hub for events has been added, giving an overview of activities taking place in the games you play most, as well as official broadcasts. For instance, you may see an update for a Double XP weekend, a special enemy appearing at a scheduled time, or seasonal events like in-game towns being decorated for the winter. You’ll also receive notifications when the event starts, or if the timing changes.
- Favorite Groups — Favorite Groups has been added to the Friends app, letting you quickly access groups of people you like to play games with frequently. This will make the process of getting a game session up and running even easier.
- Communities — PS4 users will have the ability to create communities based around shared interests, like games, genres, and more. Communities include a message board with general discussion, screenshots shared by players, and the ability to join parties / games. If you want to tackle a big multiplayer raid, but don’t have enough friends available, this could be a great way to connect with other players who are looking for the same thing.
- Sharing video clips to Twitter — Users will have the ability to share video clips directly to Twitter. Maximum video length is 10 seconds, though you’ll have the ability to trim longer clips.
- Stickers — Tired of typing out messages? With this update, you’ll be able to send stickers to friends through your messages.
- Now Playing / What’s New — The Now Playing screen will display even more information about what your friends are doing, and you’ll be able to quickly jump into a game, party, request a screen share, or get sent to the PS Store to buy the game your friend is playing – further enhancing the social relationship with your friends online.
- Live from PlayStation — We’ve improved the Live From PlayStation app, making it easier to view popular trending broadcasts in real time.
- Request to watch gameplay — Want to view a friend’s gameplay session? Now you can send a ‘Request to Watch’ notification to a player, which will start a live broadcast or Share Play invitation to the person playing.
These are the changes that the Playstation team are most excited about right now, according to the Official Playstation US blog. More features will be announced soon, as well as the date for release. The beta will begin as of today.
Deadpool, the video game with the character from Marvel Comics will make its appearance to the new gen consoles later this fall- on November 17, retail- chain Gamestop has announced.
The game which is available now for last gen consoles, will be a slighty graphically improved version on the new formats.
EA has announced that an open beta of the game will arrive early next month.
It will be available for all the platforms on which Star Wars: Battlefront will be released on: PS4, Xbox One and PC.
It will feature a 40- players multiplayer experience on one map on planet Hoth, as well as Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker as playable characters. There will even be a second map available, on Tatooine.
The full experience will be released on November 17.
Just yesterday, Microsoft has released the opening cinematic to this winter’s perhaps hotest blockbuster to hit the gaming shelves – Halo 5: Guardians.
The game will feature two playable characters – the series’, untill now main hero – Master Chief and Spartan Locke. The release date for this Xbox One exclusive is set to October 27.
This just in: the Shovel Knight will become an Amiibo. Check out the reveal trailer below.
With the release of Rise of the Tomb Raider later this year, Square Enix Montreal has just debuted the heroine’s first mobile adventure.
With 75 puzzles divided over 5 chapters, this game is a turn- based adventure where the players can explore the remains of an ancient civilization, discover well- kept secrets and face deadly challenges to uncover the myth of Queen of Venom.
• Experience lush visuals and a captivating soundtrack
• Navigate using simple swipe-to-move controls
• Fight menacing enemies, overcome dangerous obstacles and escape deadly traps
• Solve more than 75 puzzles split into 5 chapters
• Collect ancient relics and unlock new outfits for Lara
The game can be grabbed now for Windows Phone, iOS and Android.