“The Defiant Ones” examines the partnership between Jimmy Iovine and Dr. Dre – one the son of a Brooklyn longshoreman, the other straight out of Compton – and their leading roles in a chain of transformative events in contemporary culture.
‘Could’ve Been You’ is a bonus track from 50 Cent’s 2009 album Before I Self Destruct but a version with Dr. Dre has surfaced online. Some people say it’s from Detox album. Listen to the song below:
Aftermath gets the last laugh 💨🍃🍂🍃 pic.twitter.com/Byu9ELOXtZ
— Andy (@AndersonPaak) 31 januari 2016
Say wassup to Andersson .Paak, Dr Dre’s latest to Aftermath signed artist.
Andersson .Paak is on 6 tracks on the Compton- soundtrack album and have one featuring on The Game’s latest CD.
The album includes verses from Kendrick Lamar, Dr Dre and Ice Cube.
With a release date set on October, you can already now preorder the album on iTunes .
2. “On Me” (Feat. Kendrick Lamar)
3. “Step Up” (Feat. Dej Loaf & Sha Sha)
4. “Don’t Trip” (Feat. Ice Cube, Dr. Dre & will.i.am)
5. “Standing On Ferraris” (Feat. Diddy)
6. “Dollar and a Dream” (Feat. Ab-Soul)
7. “Made In America” (Feat. Marcus Black)
8. “Hashtag” (Feat. Jelly Roll)
9. “Circles” (Feat. Q-Tip, Eric Bellinger & Sha Sha)
10. “Uncle” (Skit)
11. “Dedicated” (Feat. Future & Sonyae)
12. “Bitch You Ain’t Shit”
13. “Summertime” (Feat. Jelly Roll)
14. “Mula” (Feat. Kanye West)
15. “The Documentary 2″
16. “New York, New York”
17. “100” (Feat. Drake)
18. “Just Another Day”
19. “LA” (Feat. Snoop Dogg, will.i.am & Fergie)
Daz Dillenger of D.P.G. exclusively told TMZ that a follow up to #StraightOuttaCompton is in the works. He said that the film will follow the rise of Snoop, Nate Dogg, Kurupt, Daz, Warren G and even Tupac. It will be called, “Dogg Pound 4 Life” Would you go see this movie? #24hourhiphop #snoopdogg #DoggPound4Life #tupac #natedogg
Ett foto publicerat av 24hourhiphop.com (@24hourhiphop) Aug 22, 2015 kl. 9:24 PDT
Eminem, Paul Rosenberg, Dr. Dre, and 50 Cent all reflect on how Shady Records became one of the most dominant labels of the 2000s.
This half- time documentary on Shady Records has been released (uploaded to Youtube) 25 days ago and it already got over 1,2 million views. Play, watch, share and enjoy!