‘The Elder Scrolls Online’ was released in April, 2014. It’s a game where players got the chance to togheter explore ‘The Elder Scrolls’ universe online. And the game still is relevant as new expansions are added to the core experience.
‘Morrowind'(2017), ‘Summerset'(2018), ‘Elsewyr'(2019) And now ‘Greymoor’ are the extra chapters for the title.
‘The Dark Heart of Skyrim’ is extra content in form of DLC and the the ‘Greymoor’ chapter:
Cinematic trailer for ‘Greymoor’:
This Chapter brings all-new adventures to ESO players, including:
- A new zone to explore: Western Skyrim
- A gothic main story quest line that ties into the Dark Heart of Skyrim adventure
- An intriguing new system: Antiquities
- A massive new 12-player Trial: Kyne’s Aegis
- New world events: Harrowstorms
- New delves, public dungeons, and stand-alone quests
- Updates and quality-of-life improvements including a rework of the Vampire Skill Line (free for all ESO players)
Coming June 2, 2020, for PC/Mac, Xbox One, and PS4.
As part of the live stream, the company has revealed a bunch of changes coming to the game.
Perhaps the biggest news is that there are so called “incursions”, which seem similar to Destiny raids. These extremely hard challenges can be played over and over again for better loot. However there is a trick: there are no checkpoints.
The Division will add “gear levels”. If a player is level 30(which is the cap as of now), players can acquire gear that essentially pushes them past level 30. During matchmaking, the game checks your inventory, so players can’t lie about gear level, and people are getting matched appropriately.
There are a bunch of other small but important changes, too:
* Gear sets are being hidden throughout the game, via loot and blueprints, and equipping a certain number of pieces will get you a unique talent. (Individual gear set pieces will not have talents.)
* Players will be able to trade items with one another, but only within the group that generated the drops, and with a two-hour time limit. In the dark zone, players must head to a gate in order to trade items.
* A new daily mission system, assignments, are meant as “bite-sized” experiences, such as killing 10 cleaner enemies.
* The dark zone is getting hourly supply drops, where high-level gear will drop somewhere in the area, and only the first group there can have it. It’ll be surrounded by high-level enemies, though.